Impact Collective operates a suite of wellness apps (recoverysuite.com) that have helped hundreds of thousands of individuals find deeper healing and recovery in over 155 countries. We provide virtual, evidence-based treatment solutions for people facing depression and anxiety, substance abuse, or sexual compulsivity. Our digital platforms bring together ongoing data from various indicators of client well-being, progress, and overall outcomes.
Impact Collective is owned by Malouf and is located in Logan, Utah.
- Assist customers with chat inquiries
- Strong writing skills (grammar, typing, etc.)
- Proven problem-solving abilities
- Supporting customers with both tech and recovery-based questions.
- Collaborate with team members
- Work efficiently in a time-sensitive environment
- Full-time, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Must work onsite in Logan, Utah
- Pay: DOE (Depends on Experience)
- Friendly personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive stress management
- Strong organization skills
- English speaker, additional language (Spanish) skills preferred
- Insurance premiums paid 100% by company
- HSA Eligible Health Plan
- Dental w/ orthodontics
- Vision plan
- Basic life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Company-matched 401K
- Free daily gourmet lunch
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Onsite fitness center
- Onsite monthly salon appointment
- Product discounts