Impact Collective operates a suite of wellness apps (recoverysuite.com) that have helped hundreds of thousands of individuals find deeper healing and recovery in over 155 countries. We provide virtual, evidence-based treatment solutions for people facing depression and anxiety, substance abuse, or sexual compulsivity. Our digital platforms bring together ongoing data from various indicators of client well-being, progress, and overall outcomes.
Impact Collective is owned by Malouf and is located in Logan, Utah.
- Backend and frontend development
- Work with design team to create functional web apps
- Determine project timelines and meet deadlines
- Full-time, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Must work onsite in Logan, Utah
- Pay: DOE (Depends on Experience)
- Must know Ruby on Rails
- Git version control
- RESTful API development
- Insurance premiums paid 100% by the company
- HSA Eligible Health Plan
- Dental w/ orthodontics
- Vision plan
- Basic life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Company-matched 401K
- Free daily gourmet lunch
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Onsite fitness center
- Onsite monthly salon appointment
- Product discounts