Malouf is seeking a Content Manager to assist our content marketing initiatives for an E-commerce account. This position requires strong attention to detail, a proactive work ethic, and effective communication skills. The Content Manager will need to be self-motivated and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Manage, audit, and improve brand content on e-commerce platform to help achieve team goals.
- Organize new product integration and all product updates on designated sales channel.
- Analyze sales data and create marketing recommendations and strategies based on product performance.
- Review, update and optimize content using multiple content management systems.
- Research and find new ways to optimize detail page content.
- Collaborate in a team environment and be able to give and receive feedback with a positive attitude.
- Keep up to date with industry and sales channel best practices and monitor content activities of competitor websites.
- Optimize SEO for all product listings of designated sales channel.
- Coordinate with multiple teams to create product images, infographics, videos and other enhanced content.
- Audit online channel product detail pages on a regular and structured basis, looking for content accuracy and opportunities for growth within the brand.
Must be highly organized, detail oriented, proactive, and have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities.