Malouf is seeking a Senior Accountant to join our team. We are looking for an individual who is detailed focused and has adequate skills to help further the goals of the accounting team and the organization, including business acumen, financial management, analytical and forecasting abilities and fit into the Malouf culture.
- Perform financial reviews
- Help improve processes and internal controls
- Work with year-end audit, and bank field exams
- Maintain company ethical standards
- Create forecasting and company projection reports
- Perform month end adjustment
- Verify the accuracy and reliability of accounting data
- Promote and adherence to company prescribed policies
- 4-year Accounting degree from an accredited institution preferred but not required
- At least 5 years of auditing experience
- GP and SAP experience is preferred
- Experience with forecasts and projections, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Familiar and proficient with month end adjustments
- GAAP Principles knowledge base
Includes fully paid medical, vision, dental, and life insurance. Gourmet on-site lunch provided daily. Product discounts and other awesome perks.
Full time, M-F, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.