MALOUF is seeking a self-motivated team player with polished written and oral language skills. This individual must be willing to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment and be able to maintain strong legal and analytic skills while keeping their focus on the core mission of the department and the company.
- Form and application preparation
- Regulatory and registration maintenance
- Project information gathering and preparation
- Must be able to give critical analysis
- Computer literacy, especially the use of MS Office Suite is required
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Computer and MS Office Suite savvy
- Self-motivated, yet able to follow instructions while being a team player
- Excellent legal and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate fluidly
- Able to bounce back quickly from losses and re-directions and remain focused on the mission of the company
- Ability to travel as needed
- Second language is a bonus, but not required
This is a full-time position which includes company paid medical, vision, dental, and life insurance. A daily gourmet lunch, access to our world-class gym, product discounts, and other awesome perks.