Malouf is seeking a hard-working, organized, and results-driven professional to contribute to our warehouse team in Lenoir. The Human Resource Administrator will be responsible for a variety of tasks that require a great amount of detail.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide support to supervisors in any clerical, technical, or communication tasks needed
- Assist employees and supervisors with basic interpretation of HR policies and procedures
- Greet and assist applicants and visitors. Responds to general inquiries about human resources.
- Communicate general information to employees, applicants, and the public concerning employment opportunities, benefit programs, and personnel policies
- Work with managers to schedule interviews
- Assist with conducting background checks for selected candidates
- Process new hire paperwork
- Conduct new-employee orientations
- Maintain confidential personnel files and personnel actions
- Serving as point person for all new employee questions
- Assist with benefits administration.
- Lead the coordination of various social events and other related facility events.
Skills & Experience
- Must be a kind, fun, positive influencer and leader that exemplifies Malouf Values
- 2 years’ applicable professional experience
- Must have a solid and broad understanding of Human Resource principles and practices
- Attention to detail and effective organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency with computer software including email, Microsoft Excel, and online forums
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact and build relationships within all levels of the organization
- Adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
This is a full-time benefited position that includes fully paid medical, vision, dental, and life insurance. Lunch provided daily. Product discounts and other awesome perks.