We are seeking a motivated individual that can assist with the management of our supply chain and inventory procurement. To be successful in this role candidates must display high levels of problem-solving, initiative, ownership of responsibilities and ability to collaborate with multiple departments. This position will require inputs from many sources and will have a high impact on many areas of the company.
- Responsible for global supply planning of assigned product families.
- Continuously improve forecasting techniques to support customer demand. Adjust forecast based on changes in demand and market trends.
- Understand different sales strategies and incorporate into product forecasts.
- Lead demand planning meetings with Product Managers and Sales to review sales forecasts and inventory goals (brand transitions, new product introduction, promotions).
- Work closely with suppliers to maintain excellent shipping performance.
- Follow strategy to execute optimal re-order points, order sizes, lead times, etc.
- Evaluate supply chain abilities to support un-forecasted demand changes.
- Maintain positive relationships with vendors.
- Forecast demand to vendors for production planning.
- Maintain targeted inventory levels and turns.
- Manage inventory allocation between warehouses.
- Actively manage slow moving inventory.
- Eliminate back orders and split shipments.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business, Supply Chain, or related field.
- Excellent math skills and ability to analyze trends.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Office programs.
- Must be willing to work odd hours at times, due to working with international partners.
- Ability to travel internationally. Less than 10% expected.
Includes fully paid medical, vision, dental, and life insurance, 401K match, and a gourmet on-site lunch provided daily. Product discounts and other awesome perks