Temperature regulation is a common frustration for many sleepers—especially in the summertime. Today, we're recommending three sleep products that will help keep you cool and comfortable throughout the night.
1. Z™ CarbonCool® Pillow
- Infused with graphite and phase change material for constant temperature regulation
- Renewable PCM layer continually adjusts to your body’s temperature for a cooler sleeping environment
- TENCEL™ mesh removable cover maximizes exposure to the pillow’s cooling effect
2. Woven™ TENCEL™ Sheet Set
- Made from eco-friendly, renewable botanical fiber in a closed-loop system
- Superior moisture management properties aid in cooler sleeping temperature
- Unparalleled soft touch with a lustrous sateen weave
3. Sleep Tite® Five 5ided® OmniPhase® Mattress Protector
- OmniPhase® phase change material actively regulates temperature by absorbing and dissipating heat
- Known for superior moisture-management properties, TENCEL™ fiber aids in optimal sleeping temperature
- Quiet, breathable laboratory certified H2Pro® membrane is liquid proof and dust mite proof
5 Tips for Sleeping Cool
1. Close your blinds during the day. Sunlight is a natural heating source for your home, which can sometimes create an uncomfortable sleep environment. To keep the heat at bay, remember to close your blinds during the day.
2. Avoid exercising right before bed. Your body temperature can rise any time you exercise. So, when you exercise at night, your body doesn’t have enough time to cool down before you climb into bed.
3. Avoid eating right before bed. Eating a large meal before bedtime can cause your body temperature to increase. For a better sleep experience, consider eating earlier in the day or selecting a lighter meal.
4. Choose a light comforter. Now that winter is over, you can switch out your heavy comforter with a lighter option. This can help you sleep cooler and keep your body from overheating. If you’re looking for a new comforter, visit maloufsleep.com.
5. Stay hydrated. When you’re dehydrated, the inside of your mouth and nose may become dry. This can lead to severe snoring and hoarseness the next day. By drinking plenty of fluids, you can achieve a better night’s sleep.
Being too warm can lead to a long night of tossing and turning. That’s why the temperature of your sleep environment is key to getting a good night’s rest. By investing in sleep products that keep you cool, you can wake up refreshed for the day ahead of you.
1. Hot Sleepers’ Guide to Staying Cool at Night
2. The Connection Between Hydration and Sleep